Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members; Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast of Computer Talk Radio includes:
- 00:00 - Nerd news of the week - Donations, Quibi, TikTok, Yelp, statistics, 5G and new normal
- 11:00 - United States Census and tech - Benjamin is amazed when the mailer says to answer online
- 22:00 - Apple (and others) solving probs - Keith and Benjamin talk about corporate approach to Covid-19
- 31:00 - Newstips (Marty Winston) - Marty talks about some of the many user interfaces we deal with
- 39:00 - Business tool for stuck at home - Benjamin covers Scrum meeting to help the family focus
- 44:00 - 7 Deadly (Technology) Sins - Benjamin links technology to each of the 7 Deadly Sins
- 56:00 - Keske on Quarantine - Steve Keske brings ideas to fill the time while at home
- 1:07:00 - Quarantine craziness everywhere - Benjamin warns that your utility bill is about to freak you out
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin ponders what will we learn from telecommuting
- 1:24:00 - Easter changes this year - Benjamin notes the technological changes for church and Easter
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should the Computer Talk Radio team!