Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members; Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast of Computer Talk Radio includes:
- 00:00 - Nerd news of the week - Fleeceware, hackers, esports, Facebook, Amazon, and more
- 11:00 - We're at home anyway… cleaning - Benjamin covers the Spring computer cleaning basics
- 22:00 - Spring cleaning part 2… - Benjamin continues with semi-annual computer cleaning needs
- 31:00 - Newstips (Marty Winston) - Marty talks about batteries as part of Spring Cleaning
- 39:00 - Super Expensive Apple Mac - Keith tells Benjamin about shortcut to save money on $54k Mac
- 44:00 - Keske on New Technology - Steve Keske joins Benjaimn to talk about smart paint
- 56:00 - Reacting to disasters and tragedy - Benjamin suggestions for dealing with COVID comments online
- 1:07:00 - Crossroads of Faith and Tech - Pastor Mark talks of the Church and Tech in COVID world
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin covers VPN situation for office and for the home
- 1:24:00 - Alexa and Siri feeling our wrath? - Benjamin asks how we should be treating our robot helpers
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should the Computer Talk Radio team!