Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members; Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast of Computer Talk Radio includes:
- 00:00 - Intro and Listener Q&A - Twitter, Trump, Raspberry Pi, Wikipedia, bias, juries, more
- 11:00 - SpaceX missed launch for a day - Benjamin and Keith cover the SpaceX - NASA return to space!
- 22:00 - Listener question - Windows 10 - Jensen asks Benjamin how likely is Windows to be replaced
- 31:00 - Marty Winston opines - Benjamin and Marty discuss single or double space after period
- 39:00 - Listener question - Tracking - Listener asks Benjamin if a formatted laptop can be tracked
- 44:00 - Keske on computing and Covid - Steve and Benjamin discuss ways tech is working to beat Covid
- 56:00 - 3D printed guns issue (part 1) - Benjamin covers non-controversy of 3D printed guns
- 1:07:00 - 3D printed guns issue (part 2) - The ghost gun concept is fake… other more important topics
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin covers some of the conferencing call problems
- 1:24:00 - News from Microsoft Windows - Benjamin covers KB patch problem, and Linux code in Win10
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should the Computer Talk Radio team!