Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members; Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast of Computer Talk Radio includes:
- 00:00 - Neat nerd news of note - Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, SCOTUS, streaming
- 11:00 - Politics are getting crazier - Benjamin covers how tech companies will manipulate this year
- 22:00 - Mistakes with water and tech - Keith and Benjamin discuss waterproofing of cellphones
- 31:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty asks "Oh say can you UVC"… and covers almost scam
- 39:00 - Listener Q&A - Old Laser Printer - Alex asks Benjamin about the value of an old laser printer
- 44:00 - Keske on Security - Steve talks hackers targeting the people working from home
- 56:00 - Listener Q&A - EOL for all-in-one - Marvin asks benjamin about all-in-one desktop at end of life
- 1:07:00 - Conversations with the wife - Benjamin talks about paying bills automatically online
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin covers fighting loneliness while working from home
- 1:24:00 - Independence Day musings - Benjamin closes on a note for you to reflect and put tech down
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should the Computer Talk Radio team!