Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members; Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast of Computer Talk Radio includes:
- 00:00 - News of a nerd sort - Apple, Google, Twitter, Panasonic, Microsoft, Blackberry, more
- 11:00 - Listener Q&A - Top basics to learn - Jen asked Benjamin about what do all people need to know
- 22:00 - August Apple Apathy on Mac - Keith continues his dislike of Apple, and the repair problems
- 31:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty tells Benjamin that the thermostat is where it's at
- 39:00 - Listener Q&A - Best upgrade - Dan asks about improving boot time… SSD upgrades rock
- 44:00 - Keske on airplane technology - Benjamin and Steve talk about airplane tech to fly us around
- 56:00 - Dangers of computer unreality (1) - Benjamin covers the dangers of getting lost in computers
- 1:07:00 - Dangers of computer unreality (2) - Benjamin continues on dangers of the unreality in tech
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin laments the demise of documentation everywhere
- 1:24:00 - Annual PC buying guide - Benjamin explains Back To School Buying Guide issues this year
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should the Computer Talk Radio team!