Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members; Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast of Computer Talk Radio includes:
- 00:00 - News of the nerd variety - News of Apple, Epic, Amazon Alexa, Motorola, Xbox, more
- 11:00 - Problems with scammers - Benjamin covers phone scammers and a bad solution
- 22:00 - Looking back at first computers - Keith talks about his first computer and the experience
- 31:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty discusses lower voltage control of lighting with Benjamin
- 39:00 - Listener Q&A - Flash drives - Nestor asks about the price of portable flash drives dropping
- 44:00 - Keske on ancestry and family - Steve and Benjamin bounce around a bit of family tree and DNA
- 56:00 - Saving money is possible - Benjamin gives options if you can't
buy a computer right now
- 1:07:00 - Social Media scores are coming - Benjamin talks how the social media score could affect you
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - IT Pros perform remote monitoring and management
- 1:24:00 - Slow down and ignore tech - Benjamin encourages to do more things that help forget tech
Computer Talk Radio Broadcast - 09-10-2020
Computer Talk Radio,Apple,scams,colecovision,lighting,low voltage,flash drives,genealogy,saving money,social media score,remote management,escape
Computer Talk Radio Broadcast 09-12-2020; News of Apple, Epic, Alexa, Motorola, Xbox, more; Phone scammers; first computer experience; low voltage lighting; price drops on tech; family tree; buying options; too much tech; remote monitoring; slowing down
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should the Computer Talk Radio team!