Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members; Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast of Computer Talk Radio includes:
- 00:00 - News of the nerd variety - iOS, Apple, Facebook, Amazon Music, Teens and school, more
- 11:00 - Apple Watch / iPad Event 2020 - Keith talks about Apple events, and the Apple Watch Series 6
- 22:00 - Apple Watch / iPad Event 2020 - Keith and Benjamin continue with Fitness+, iPad, and more
- 31:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty talks about when to DIY and when to Don’t DIY
- 39:00 - Benjamin talks flying cars - The myth and promise has been around for years, but still lacks
- 44:00 - Keske on Irrigation Tech - Steve covers some high-tech gardening and irrigation tech
- 56:00 - Sometimes we need relaxation - Benjamin notes that digital distractions can bring you stress
- 1:07:00 - Internet Pet Scams are ruff - Benjamin approaches a nasty pet scam that can bite you
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin serves up some misc network definitions for offices
- 1:24:00 - Google Drive is emptying trash - Benjamin connects old issue of trash to new Google approach
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should the Computer Talk Radio team!