Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members; Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast of Computer Talk Radio includes:
- 00:00 - News of the nerd variety - Microsoft, Bethesda, id, Facebook, screens, cable TV, more
- 11:00 - A better chair when WFH - Benjamin covers experience with his new office gaming chair
- 22:00 - 5G vs 5Ghz vs WiFi5 confusion - Keith M. Sedor shares frustrations about 5G, 5Ghz, and WiFi5
- 31:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty talks California burning, air quality, ash, and uHoo
- 39:00 - Don’t be fooled by Google bomb - Benjamin covers odd search leading to politician website
- 44:00 - Keske on warranties - Benjamin and Steve cover the wide world of warranties
- 56:00 - Keeping tech savvy - Benjamin provides basic skills all techs (and people) need
- 1:07:00 - Handling your IT professional - Benjamin shares knowledge on IT Hired Guns (ADD, prices, etc)
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin notes the menace of the insider threat to the company
- 1:24:00 - Listener Q&A - Instant Messages - Santos asks if we should still avoid instant messaging at office
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should the Computer Talk Radio team!