Computer Talk Radio is a nationally syndicated broadcast radio program on computers and technology, and how they impact your life. On 15 stations, with over 400,000 listeners, Benjamin Rockwell, the show host and a computer nerd, leads the team as the expert guide through the technical jungle of jargon, and the valleys of viruses, to reach the pinnacle of power over your computer problems. Additional team members; Keith M. Sedor, Marty Winston, Steve Keske, and Pastor Mark, all help along the way each week with their own words of wisdom.
This week's full broadcast of Computer Talk Radio includes:
- 00:00 - Nerd news from the week - Ransomware, US Treasury, eSports, recycling, apolitical, more
- 11:00 - Bio-implanted chips are coming - Benjamin laments the crossover of tech into our physical body
- 22:00 - Making your Apple live longer - Keith talks about RAM / Memory and a good performance boost
- 31:00 - Forty Year House (.com) - Marty talks about lighting your face for TV (Zoom, Skype, etc)
- 39:00 - Listener Q&A - Staying focused - Trish asks Benjamin about eliminating distractions in quiet area
- 44:00 - Listener Q&A - Triple Play - Brian with Blu-Ray, Gloria on DSLR, and Lance's wife's slow PC
- 56:00 - Listener Q&A - Podcast tech - Paul asks about some items that are needed for podcasting
- 1:07:00 - Keske on hunting gadgets - Steve talks about hunting and available technology boosts
- 1:16:00 - Professional IT Series - Benjamin covers external threats to the corporations IT realm
- 1:24:00 - Unplug and detach from tech - Do more things that make you forget to check your smartphone
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 41.21MB - Duration: 1:30:02 m (64 kbps 44100 Hz)
Benjamin has been hosting Computer Talk Radio as a full-fledged broadcast radio program since Janaury 2008, and hopes you enjoy every minute of it.
Some of the radio stations across the country receive special feeds that include only a portion of the entire broadcast. This podcast includes all of the material that is provided in the national release. That's 80 minutes of content each week, a fresh broadcast every week since we started, with no "best-of" programs, or even a week off. Benjamin believes that your computer doesn't rest, so neither should the Computer Talk Radio team!